YUM! That's all I have to say about this recipe! It is so easy to make and definitely a crowd pleaser!
Here's what you'll need:
- 4 VERY ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup of unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 cups of flour
- 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips
-1/2 cup of chopped pecans
Like I said, this recipe is super easy and doesn't take multiple bowls to make.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line a bread pan with parchment paper, set aside.
- Start with beating the bananas and melted butter together in a stand mixer
- Add in the rest of the ingredients (see, so easy wow)
- Mix all of the ingredients until the consistency is thick
- Pour the mixture into your parchment lined bread pan
- Sprinkle additional chocolate chips and pecans on top for a beautiful presentation
- Bake for 50 minutes to an hour until your knife comes out clean!
- Remove the bread immediately from the pan onto a cooling rack.
- Serve after 5 minutes or all week long for breakfast! I can't promise this won't be completely eaten within 24 hours!
- My hubby likes to eat this in the morning with button on top after he pops it in the microwave!
Shop all of my kitchen goodies here: