Hate when someone asks you what you want for Christmas and you have no idea? (First world problems, I know). I LOVE giving gifts, but asking for them makes me feel so weird sometimes! I pulled together a few items that would be great things to ask for / to get for the special ladies in your life! ENJOY!
1. These socks are SO comfy! The brand is high end but this price tag isn't!
2. Soft cardigans are my jam! This one is on CRAZY sale (now $75)! Normally $140!
3. Slippers are a must for me, especially ones that would transition well into summer!
4. Perfume, I wore this on my wedding day the perfect blend of clean + sweet! (I'm normally not an overly sweet smelling person when it comes to perfumes but I like this one, Dillon picked it out for me to wear!)
5. Earrings, these are so classy and I can't wait for mine to come in!
6. Faux Leather Leggings, I literally wear these almost every day. So chic and suck you in sister!
7. Sneakers, these are so classic + made of leather so they're easy to clean too!
8. Jammies, who doesn't love a pair of luxury jammies? Come in a few patterns/colors too!
9. Cuffs, if you're not a watch person but like a bigger statement piece, this is a great option + will go with just about everything!
10. Structured Bags, this one comes in 2 other colors, such a classic bag with lots of room for storage + a removable strap!
11. Neutral Eyeshadow Pallet - great price for all those shadows + you don't have to be a beauty guru to work with all those full proof neutrals!
Thanks for stopping by! I hope this was an easy way to get your shopping done for the holidays!
xoxo - Madeline